Monday, April 27, 2009

Depeche Mode - Sounds of the Universe

This is the hardest blog that I have done so far, I think. It's surprisingly hard to review an album that sucks this hard. It's bad, folks, real bad.

In their twelfth full-length album, Sounds of the Universe, Depeche Mode leaves much to be desired. It seems like all passion has been surgically removed from Dave Gahan and Martin Gore does absolutely nothing to improve it. What a damn shame.

I really don't even have a review for you. This album is lack-luster, unmotivated, and I think they just hoped that because of previous successes (ahem, Violator), people would buy this album. Read: I couldn't even listen to it all the way through.

I wouldn't even waste the time pirating it. I couldn't even write a scathing review because it's just too sad. Boo, Depeche Mode, boo. F

No comments:

Post a Comment