Friday, October 22, 2010

HALLOWEEN'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!

So, every year, me and The Husband buy those fake, semi-foamy, carvable pumpkins. We've done a few different things like carving faces and painting them, but I really wanted to do something awesome this year. We went to the Halloween store last night to look for some last minute costume parts, and I saw one of those carving kits that come with the stencil things. So, I get it home, and we're looking through the stencils and some were cute, but none of them were really awesome. Then the idea struck me...I could do whatever I wanted, through the awesome powers of the internet! So, I did this:


It is my pride and joy. It still needs a little thinning out, but it's pretty awesome, right? Inside, we got this disc light thing that changes colors. I am a huge fan of this sickly green:


Then there was the orange, which I found rather appropriate for Halloween:


Man! Coolest pumpkin, EVER! So pumped! There's also blue, but the picture didn't come out that great. Also, I'm being Gaz for Halloween! The costume's not quite there yet, but there is a preview here. Aaaaand, today is our first Halloween party of the season! Damn, I love Halloween in case you couldn't tell! And this one's gonna be AWESOME!

Happy Halloween, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment