Friday, May 28, 2010

Hero 108 – Jumpy Ghost Face



That guy right there? Know what his name is? His name is Jumpy Ghost Face and I love him. I love him so much. So, very, much. Also, I’ve had a whole lot of coffee again this morning, so please forgive me…

So, there’s this new…ish (March 2010)  show, Hero 108 on Cartoon Network and that’s where this little guy is from. Generally speaking, the show is about humans and animals trying to live in peace in the Hidden Kingdom, loosely inspired by the Chinese novel, Water Margin. It’s really not my kind of show, but I love Jumpy Ghost Face SO MUCH! SO MUCH IT KIND OF HURTS!

Voiced by Mark Drummond (GARU ON PUCCA! ZOMG! And more famously, I suppose, Vegeta from Dragonball Z), Jumpy Ghost Face is a badass ninja bunny with shuriken carrots and hand grenades and a bit of a daydreaming problem. He is my long lost child and fraternal twin of Turnip. I’m convinced. Plus, his name is Jumpy Ghost Face. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment